API Reference is a collection of helpful reference material that you can use to build out the more advanced features of your Cortex client application.
In this section:
- Headers - Lists the HTTP headers supported by Cortex.
- Query Parameters - Lists the custom query parameters supported by Cortex.
- Response Status Codes - Lists the Cortex response status codes and their definitions.
- FollowLocation - Describes FollowLocation, a tool that reduces the number of requests required to perform POST operations.
- Proxy Configuration - Describes how to use the X-Forwarded-Base request header to get around a browser's Same Origin Policy restriction.
- Parsing Responses - Describes how to use JSONPath to extract data from the JSON responses returned by Cortex.
- Security Roles - Describes the out of the box Cortex security roles.
- Personalization - Describes how use personalization to affect the pricing, promotions, and content offered to a shopper.
- Pricing and Promotions - Describes an overview of the resources affected by pricing and promotions.