- Add the Catalog Attribute and SKU Option objects to the same change set as the Product Type and sync them both at the same time.
- Add the associated Catalog Attribute and SKU Option objects to a separate change set and sync that change before the Product Type is synced.
Master Catalogs and Tax Codes cannot be synchronized by the Data Sync Tool. For the Product Type's Master Catalog and Tax code on the production server:
- Use the Import-Export Tool to export the Catalog and Tax Code from the staging system and import it into the production system.
- Use the Commerce Manager to manually create the Catalog and Tax Code on the production system.
- Use database tools to extract the Catalog and Tax Code data from the the staging database and insert into the production database. This should only be performed by a database administrator.