- Amazon Web Service (AWS): Sets up an Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), builds and deploys Amazon Machine Images (AMI) in Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (EC2), and deploys database to Amazon RDS.
- AWS CloudFormation: Create and manages all your infrastructure as code in CloudFormation templates.
- Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS): Deploys and runs all deployments that are containerized and stored in ECR.
- Docker: Builds container images. ECS also uses Docker during the deploy and runtime process.
- Amazon CloudFormation
- Amazon VPC
- Amazon Route53
- Amazon EC2
- Amazon ECS
- Amazon RDS
- Amazon S3
- Amazon CloudWatch
- AWS Certificate Manager
Elastic Path Commerce Requirements
Before using Elastic Path CloudOps for AWS, ensure that you have an Elastic Path Commerce source code package. This package must be in a repository created in your source control management system. Note that the source code package and deployment package are not the same. The deployment package is created from the source code package.
Elastic Path CloudOps for AWS Requirements
Before initializing Elastic Path CloudOps for AWS, ensure that the following requirements are met:Git Repository Hosting Service
Before using Elastic Path CloudOps for AWS, you must clone all repositories comprising Elastic Path CloudOps for AWS to a Git repository hosting service, such as GitHub, Bitbucket, or CodeCommit. To complete this requirement, you must have access to the public CloudOps repositories hosted at code.elasticpath.com.Access to DNS Configuration
To use of the Amazon Route53 domain name system with CloudOps, you must have access to update name servers for the domain name you want to use with CloudOps.
Amazon Web Services Requirements
CloudOps initialization requires the following components:
- An SSH key authorized to the Git service hosting your CloudOps repositories.
- The AWS Command Line Interface (CLI) installed and configured correctly. For more information on configuring the AWS CLI, see this AWS documentation page.
- A computer running Linux or Mac operating system with the following programs installed:
- Docker version 17 or higher