You must initialize Elastic Path CloudOps for AWS into an empty AWS account or an account that does not have an existing CloudOps deployment. By using the CloudOps Components, you can get an Elastic Path Commerce production-like environment up and running with minimal manual intervention.
- Fully automated deployments.
- Fault tolerant services, such as Amazon RDS for the data-tier and Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) for load balancing, provide redundancy and lower operating costs.
- Auto-scaling services scale services up and down to meet the commerce need.
- With CloudTeam, you can enable the Elastic Path Commerce source code to a fully deployed pre-production environment through an automated pipeline.
- The Jenkins management layer helps build Docker images quickly and enables deployments and redeployments with zero downtime when database changes are backwards compatible, using Amazon Elastic Container Service (ECS).